040 learn how to transfer sample program in hmi
好的,欢迎回来。
All right welcome back.
现在的步骤是传输程序。
Now the step is to transfer the program.
那么让我们看看其中涉及哪些各个步骤。
So let's see what are the various steps involved in that.
第一步是您必须确保我们的运输模式是手动还是自动。
The first step is you have to make sure we have the transport mode manual or automatic.
正如我之前告诉过你的,我们必须使其自动化,并且 READY TO MY 有一个自动模式。
So as I told you before we have to make it automatic and READY TO MY has an automatic mode.
接下来,打开软件需要满足一些要求。
And the next there are few requirements you have to open your software.
让我们关闭幻灯片放映。
Let's turn off the slide show.
我会打开我的软件。
I'll open my software.
所以我们将使用西门子 CIA,我们将在屏幕上进行编程。
So we're going to use Siemens CIA in which we're going to program over screens.
因此,第一步是您必须创建一个新产品才能创建名为“一”的新产品,并且您必须添加一个设备。
So the step one is you have to create a new product to have created a new product by the name one and you have to add a device.
好的。
OK.
现在,在添加设备之前,您必须确保您的引擎已连接到您的电脑。
Now before adding a device you have to make sure your engine is connected to your PC.
为什么选择以太网以太网线。
Why Ethernet ethernet wire.
好的,这就是我们用来将 BRC 连接到 PC 的同一根电线。
OK that's the same wire which we use to link our BRC to the PC.
好的,就像我们连接哑剧一样。
Ok the same way that we have connected to the mime.
因此,一旦连接好电线,您就可以单击新设备。
So once you have connected the wire you would click on the new device.
好的。
OK.
现在您必须选择您的 Seamans 基本天平,或者我们正在使用的天平是 KGB 400 NKP 400 您还有另外三个。
Now you have to choose your Seamans basic balance or the one which we are using is KGB 400 NKP 400 You have three more.
所以让我验证一下我们正在使用的模型。
So let me just verify the model which we are using.
这就是模型。
So this is the model.
所以它以零结束。
So its end with zero a zero.
让我们回顾一下,这就是我们正在使用的模型。
So let's go back and this is the model we are using.
所以我们必须确保这与您我的型号相匹配。
So we have to make sure this matches your my model.
然后您必须单击“确定”。
Then you have to click OK.
因此,一旦您单击“确定”进行一些背景操作,您就知道使用该软件安装了您的年龄,然后我们必须执行一些启动过程。
So once you click on OK to do some background you know installation of your age in mind using the software and then we have to do some startup processes.
现在这是设备签证,我们必须为边缘定义一些更好的模型。
Now this is the device visa in which we have to define some better models for the edge.
因此,第一步是索要 BNC。
So the first step is ask for that BNC.
现在我们不处理电脑,正如我告诉过你的,这将在课程的后面部分介绍。
Now right now we are not dealing with PCs as I told you this will come later in the course.
所以让我们跳过那个地方。
So let's skip that spot.
那么接下来。
So come to next.
现在它要求提供一些解决方案,这些解决方案定义了我们无法更改某些标题,如果您想要简历标题上的日期和时间,如果您想要徽标或不需要作业,则可以使用它。
Now it is asking for some resolutions which defined we cannot change it some header if you want date and time on the header of your resume you can use that if you want a logo or not assignments.
您也可以将其删除,或者如果需要,也可以转到您自己的徽标。
You can also remove it or you can also go to your own logo if you want.
正确的。
Right.
这就是标题设置。
So this is the header settings.
然后你就会看到一些警报屏幕。
Then you have some alarm screens.
因此,如果您想在此处预定义警报屏幕,则可以使用它,如果您不想要它,则可以移动它。
So if you want to have alarm screen predefined here you can use it if you don't want it you can move it.
如果您想查看的话,这些是一些活动的系统事件。
So these are some active system events if you want to view it.
因此,这些是预定义的一些屏幕,可以选择是否拥有。
So these are predefined some screens which is an optional to have it or not.
好吧,那么我们进入下一个。
All right then we go into the next.
我们可以看到我们想要多少个屏幕。
And we can see how many screens we want.
这就是道路屏幕。
So this is the road screen.
现在假设除了主屏幕之外我还需要一个屏幕,然后单击加号。
Now let's say I need one more screen besides the main screen and click on plus.
我的屏幕是0。
And I have my screen 0.
好的,如果我还需要一个屏幕,就像加号一样,我有一个屏幕一个这样的情况。
OK if I need one more screen and like plus and I have one screen one case of this.
这定义了您想要多少个屏幕,您还可以删除屏幕,也可以从此处重命名屏幕。
This defines how many screens do you want and you can also delete your screen you can rename your screen from here.
这是一个开始。
This is a start.
当然,您也可以稍后再这样做,但这很容易确定。
You can of course do that later as well but this is an easily for sure about.
这意味着您希望可以在此处执行此操作,然后单击“下一步”。
And this means you want you can do that here and you click on next.
然后是系统屏幕,它显示在您的屏幕上,以便您可以选择项目中所需的系统屏幕。
Then comes the system screen with it's shown on your screen so you can select which system screens you want in your project.
因此,该系统屏幕包括您的水泥语义VLT诊断视图您的项目信息您的用户管理(如果您想要ID和密码控制您的系统信息)以及一些操作模式一些拉丁语言切换选项和开始打印选项。
So this system screens includes your cement sematic VLT diagnostic view your project information your user administration if you want to ID and password control your system information and some operating modes some Latin language switching options and start printing options.
因此,让我们来看看,以便您可以看到我们最初拥有的内容。
So let's let's have it so that you can see what we have initially.
然后你点击下一步,你可以看到一些按钮。
Then you click on next and you can see some buttons.
如果您需要一些登录我们的语言按钮,您可以在此处定义。
If you need some logon our language buttons you can define here.
好的。
OK.
所以我们不要拥有它。
So let's not have it.
所以我点击完成,然后用芬兰语一秒钟,因为选择了 Jamey's,它会为我准备项目。
So I click on finish and one second on Finnish it will prepare the project for me because of the selection of Jamey's.
您可以在这里看到这是屏幕。
You can see here this is the screen.
如果你转到这里的屏幕。
And if you go to the screen here.
这些是因签证而自动创建的不同屏幕。
These are the different screens which are automatically created because of the visa.
因此,这是一个带有此符号的整个屏幕,表示此屏幕在此处于活动状态。
So this is a whole screen with this symbol to indicate this screen is active here.
现在您将转到屏幕零。
Now this you go to screen zero.
这是我的屏幕 Zeo。
This is my screen Zeo.
这是我的屏幕一,您会注意到该屏幕已经为您提供了一个默认转到屏幕零的按钮。
This is my screen one and you will notice that that screen it has already given a button to go to screen zero by default for you.
因此,这是一个扩展的好消息,看看如果您转到屏幕零,您将看到屏幕一,然后移动到屏幕一,或者博加比拉返回屏幕。
So this is an extended Good to see if you go to screen zero you will see a screen one to move to the screen one or Boggabilla take back to the screen.
好的。
All right.
然后您会看到其他屏幕,因为这意味着系统返回有关您的设备的 Gnostic 或系统信息或已配置或未配置。
And then you have other screens as the means is the system back Gnostic or System Information about your device or is configured or not.
并且您有系统屏幕 Harry Reid 使用了管理设置语义,因为它是相同的诊断屏幕系统信息,不同的作业允许查看您可能想要重新配置的屏幕。
And you have system screens Harry Reid has used administration settings sematic because it's the same diagnostic screen system information different jobs for permission to see the screens that are age you might want to reconfigure that.
然后,您可以进行用户管理,您可以在其中放置您的用户 ID 和密码,它可以查看您的系统中有多少用户被访问,并且您可以在许可证后面的组驻留用户管理中查看它们是如何定义的。
Then you have user administration where you can put your user ID and password it can see how many users are knocked on in your system and you can see how they are defined in the groups resident user administration later in the license.
这只是一个关于如何转移逻辑的介绍视频。
This is just an introduction video about how to transfer the logic.
现在我们的产品已经准备好了。
Now our product is ready.
我们必须在我这个时代转移这一点。
We have to transfer that in the age of my.
现在我们必须确定系统的 IP 地址。
Now we have to make sure about the IP address of our system.
因此,在这种情况下,我将转到我的控制面板,或者我可以直接转到中间连接中的网络连接,或者转到我的互联网,我将检查以太网卡内的 IP 地址。
So in that case I will go to my control panel and or I can go directly to network connections in mid-book connection or go to my internet and I will check the IP address which is inside my ethernet card.
是 1 9 2 1 6 0 2 0。
It is 1 9 2 1 6 0 2 0.
所以这个 IP 地址比 my 中的 IP 地址 1 9 2 1 6 8 0 3 少 1。
So this IP address is one less than the IP address in the my which was 1 9 2 1 6 8 0 3.
所以如果你想再验证一下这个设置就可以了。
So this setting is all right if you want to verify it again.
再次转到该行中的设置,然后转到网络接口。
Again go to settings in the line and either go to network interface.
在这里您可以看到它是 1 9 2 1 6 0 3,它可能是 1 和 2 1 6 0 或 2。
And here you can see it's 1 9 2 1 6 0 3 and it might be as either 1 and 2 1 6 0 or 2.
所以这是这样,没关系,这是有道理的。
So this is this is OK this makes sense.
所以你可以把它关掉。
So you can turn it off.
现在你要做的就是下载逻辑。
And now what you have to do is you have to just download the logic.
在这种情况下,这是我设备上您的年龄。
In that case this is your age on my device.
现在你必须保存你的项目,保存该项目你必须不要将此链接到我的忙碌。
Now you have to save your project the one to save the project you have to not link this to my to your busy.
在这种情况下,如果模拟器正在运行,您必须首先关闭它,因为我之前使用过模拟器。
In that case you have to first turn off your simulator if it is running because I was using simulator before.
您必须确保您的模拟器已关闭。
You have to make sure your simulator is off.
或者您甚至可以关闭它,因为如果您运行模拟,那么您可以做得比以前更好,或者您可以从 Easy 转移我的屏幕边缘。
Or you can even close it because if you run the simulation then you can do it better than it was or you can transfer the edge of my screens from easy.
所以现在我假设它已经关闭,你可以看到这个按钮在这里,它说下载设备,点击这个按钮,知识会要求你找到你的引擎。
So now I'm assuming it is off now you can see this button is here it says download the device click on this button and knowledge will ask you to locate your engine.
所以我的原子化已经在注释中了,这是我的 9 到 1 6 0 2 0 0 我必须再次搜索它,一旦你搜索半,因为项目已经与互联网链接,为什么到我的 C 它会自动找到我的这里。
So my atomize already in the note which is my 9 to 1 6 0 2 0 0 I have to again let's search it once you search the semi because the itemise already linked with the Internet why to my C it will automatically find the to my here.
这是该机构的地址。
This is the address which was in the agency.
好的。
OK.
所以你必须点击这个到我的并点击它,然后它会将文件从系统加载到你的引擎。
So you have to click on this to my and click it and then it will load the files from the system to your engine.
非常简单,只需一步即可完成。
It's pretty simple just one step and you have.
您可以快速下载您的屏幕在每个 HDMI 中,您还将看到传输,在这里您可以看到等待传输。
You can quickly download your screens in each of my in the HDMI you will also see the transfer and here you can see waiting for transfer.
这是一个持续显现的状态。
This is a status which keeps on showing.
B.C.E.之间是否存在竞争?
Is there is any competition between B.C.E.
和奇梅。
and Chimay.
因此,如果它开始下载,您也会在此处看到状态。
So if it starts downloading you will also see the status here.
现在,您可以在这里看到它正在编译国家 Gratian,在我的 h 上,您可以看到其上项目的阅读内容,并且它已连接,因此他可以覆盖现有文件并单击加载。
All right now here you can see it's compiling the country Gratian and on the h in my you can see reading for project on it and it is connected so he can override the existing file and click on load.
现在,当它加载时,您可以在此处看到文件正在传输,现在传输中的文件数量和运行时开始时正在运行的文件数量均为 100。
Now when it's loaded you can see here the files are being transferred and now it is 100 both in transfer and all it is running the start of runtime.
所以在这里你可以看到该项目是用我们这里的相同程序加载的。
So here you can see the item is loaded with the same program which we have here.
好的。
OK.
因此,如果我单击屏幕零,您可以看到这一点,因为信号当然是打开的。
So if I click on screen zero you can see this nice that because of course the signal is on.
这是我的屏幕 0,这是我的屏幕 1。
This is my screen 0 and this is my screen 1.
我如何去盒子或回来。
How I go box that's or back.
现在,如果您想查看系统屏幕,请单击系统屏幕,您将看到该屏幕。
Now if you want to see the system's screens click on the system screens and you will see the screen.
这里有相同的屏幕。
Same screens here.
那是美国
That's the U.S.
如果您想返回,您可以通过管理方式查看用户 ID 和密码。
administration by the way you can see the user id and password if you want go back.
这是系统诊断。
This is a system diagnostic.
如果您的电脑出现任何错误您还可以看到这里返回一些产品信息。
If you have any error in the PC you can also see that here go back some product information.
据说这是这次创造的产品。
It says this is the product created on this time.
这是作者。
This is the author.
上面没有任何描述。
There's no description at it.
项目名称是其中之一。
Project Name is one.
然后你有不同的商店,如果你想停止制作 Blackstock 运行时,你可以使其离线,你也可以从这里进入传输设置。
And then you have different shops if you want if you want to stop the make an Blackstock runtime you can make it off line you can also go to the transfer settings from here.
这是系统信息,它在其中看到这是我的调制解调器的一部分,到目前为止我之间没有任何联系。
And this is the system information in which it sees this is a bit of my modem and there's no connection between my so far.
因此,一旦我们建立了这种联系,我还可以向您展示他将做什么,并且您可以获得这些信息。
So once we have that connection I can also show you which is he's going to do this and you can have this information.
这就是我那个时代关于如何加载示例程序的基本媒体。
So this was the basically media about how we can load a sample program in the age of my.
虽然它不是一个示例程序,因为里面没有任何东西,它是一个空白程序。
Although it's not a sample program because there's nothing inside that it's a blank program.
因此,在下一个视频中,我们将了解如何加载主程序、如何在 BLT 上链接该程序以及如何制作按钮。
So in the next in the next next video is see how we can load the main program how we can link this program at the BLT and how we can make buttons.
好的。
All right.
因此,组装屏幕已准备就绪,如果您想遵循此处的所有步骤,您可以在演示文稿中找到一些说明。
So assemble screen is ready and this is some instruction which you find in the presentation if you want to just follow the vision you have all the steps here.
然后恭喜您刚刚学会如何从下一个列表中的古代矿井下载样本,我们学会在我的元素中向读者发送如何设计它如何使用它来监视和控制 Busey 中的各种参数。
And then congratulation you just learn how to download samples from an ancient mine in the next list and we learn to send the reader in my element how to design it how to use it to monitor and control various parameters in the Busey's.
非常感谢您的观看。
Thank you so much for watching.
我们将在下一个视频中见到您。
I'll see you in the next video.